DS Swim offer highly detailed and meticulous clinics to competitive swimmers of all levels, tailored to individual requirements to ensure rapid improvement.
Small Group Training Sessions
- Small Groups – Maximum of 6 swimmers in the pool at any one time.
- World Class Coaching – Dave and his team oversee all sessions to ensure rapid progress.
- Video analysis tasks place within each session.
- Individualisation – Each training session is personalised to each swimmers individual needs.
All for less than £17 per session (based on attending 3 sessions per week).
Places are strictly limited, with swimmers invited to attend each intake at limited points. Where places are oversubscribed (as they usually are), priority will be given to swimmers already attending our 1-2-1 programme, as the training completed in our group sessions complements the skills developed in our 1-2-1 sessions.
Technique based sessions for clubs led by Dave Sankey, one of Britain’s most successful skill development coaches.
Sessions bespoke to the club’s requirements – sessions can include (but are not limited to):
- Motivational talks
- Individual Video Analysis
- Demonstrations from an international swimmer
- Tailor-made professional development programmes for your teaching & coaching team and/or club committee
All packages are individually tailored to your club. Contact DS Swim for more details.
- Small Groups – We guarantee a 8:1 Swimmer-Coach ratio, and a maximum of 16 swimmers on each clinic to ensure maximum individual benefit.
- Multiple National Medal Winning Dave Sankey – Dave leads all clinics as one of Britain’s leading skill development coaches.
- Video analysis – Each swimmer will have their strokes videoed for analysis.
- Individual Feedback Session – Discuss your technique one-to-one with a leading coach.
- Start and Turn analysis
- Olympic analysis – Learn from videos of leading Olympians
- Land Training – Use modern training techniques such as land training which directly impacts your technique.
Previous swimmers have achieved success at all levels, from achieving their first county qualifying times, to winning medals at National and International levels.