DS Swim offer highly detailed and meticulous clinics to competitive swimmers of all levels, tailored to individual requirements to ensure rapid improvement.
Technique based sessions for clubs led by Dave Sankey, one of Britain’s most successful skill development coaches.
Sessions bespoke to the club’s requirements – sessions can include (but are not limited to):
- Motivational talks
- Individual Video Analysis
- Demonstrations from an international swimmer
- Tailor-made professional development programmes for your teaching & coaching team and/or club committee
All packages are individually tailored to your club. Contact DS Swim for more details.
- Small Groups – We guarantee a 8:1 Swimmer-Coach ratio, and a maximum of 16 swimmers on each clinic to ensure maximum individual benefit.
- Multiple National Medal Winning Dave Sankey – Dave leads all clinics as one of Britain’s leading skill development coaches.
- Video analysis – Each swimmer will have their strokes videoed for analysis.
- Individual Feedback Session – Discuss your technique one-to-one with a leading coach.
- Start and Turn analysis
- Olympic analysis – Learn from videos of leading Olympians
- Land Training – Use modern training techniques such as land training which directly impacts your technique.
Previous swimmers have achieved success at all levels, from achieving their first county qualifying times, to winning medals at National and International levels.